Thursday 31 May 2012

The apologies of an exhausted girl

This is just a brief note to explain why I haven't posted in a while... and why I may not be doing many posts for another while.

I decided for the fun of it to take part in Camp NaNoWriMo this June. The link is here if you would like more info, but basically the idea is you attempt to write a 50,000 word first draft of a novel - in thirty days. I know I'm going to be all into it for about five days and then will probably wind up quitting, but I want to at least give it a shot. You don't get anything in life without trying, after all.

I have been up to my eyeballs in work, what with planning the novel and also cramming intensely for my summer exams. I would imagine that the posts will continue to be a little thin on the ground, as writing almost 2000 words a day is definitely going to wear me out.

So, basically, just bear with me for a bit. I'll post when I can, and things will be back to normal soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment